The Goodman GPC1448H41 is a self-contained, packaged air conditioner. For air conditioning, this model uses an energy-efficient compressor with an internal release valve. This line of air conditioners uses the environmentally friendly R-410A chlorine-free refrigerant for cooling. It has a 4 ton and 35,600 BTU cooling capacity.
This Goodman air conditioner comes from the GPC14Hline, which utilizes an EEM blower motor. This unit's copper tube/aluminum fin condenser coil provides impressive reliability. Plus, it comes with a totally enclosed, permanently lubricated condenser fan motor for long-lasting reliable use.
Goodman's packaged units are designed to be incredibly energy efficient. This model offers 14.0 SEER and 12.0 EER ratings. These contribute significantly to home heating and cooling costs, especially when compared to systems with less efficient ratings.
The benefit of a packaged unit is that it comes fully complete and self-contained, housed in a heavy-gauge, galvanized-steel cabinet with an attractive architectural gray powder-paint finish. It is fully insulated, which protects it from the elements while reducing the sound it makes during operation. It's easy to maintain, as well, due to convenient access panels. This model allows for a ground-level or rooftop mount with a quiet horizontal flow installation.
- R-410A chlorine-free refrigerant
- Energy-efficient compressor with internal relief valve
- EEM blower motor
- Quiet horizontal discharge
- Copper tube / aluminum fin coil
- Totally enclosed, permanently lubricated condenser fan motor
- 5 kW to 20 kW electric heat kit available as a field-installed option
- Heavy-gauge galvanized-steel cabinet with attractive Architectural Gray powder-paint finish
- Fully insulated blower compartment with convenient access panels
- Louvered condenser coil protection
- One footprint; three heights
| Cooling Capacity
| Cooling Capacity
| Electric Heat Capabilities (Optional)
||10 / 15 / 20 / 5 / 8 Kilowatts
| Nominal CFM
| Maximum Overcurrent Protection (Breaker)
| Compressor Type
| Noise Level
| Pad Size
| Product Weight
||66 1/2 Inches
||38 3/4 Inches
||208 / 230 Volts
| Voltage Phase
| Compressor Warranty
||10 Years With Online Registration
| Parts Warranty